One to One Mentor
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£18 - £20 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Do you have experience in supporting students who require additional educational or pastoral support?
Are you looking for a new challenge, that makes use of your specialisms in a varied and interesting role?
I am currently looking for a number of learning mentors to support pupils across the Greater Manchester area on a one to one basis. You can work from 1 to 5 hours per day, 5 days per week across a range of schools and other alternative learning environments. This support can range from academic, supporting a high achieving students while they apply for colleges and working on employability skills; to more pastoral in nature, supporting pupils who are reluctant to engage in a traditional educational setting.
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend scheme where you could earn £300
- A dedicated support team
- Choose how much work you would like to take on
- Competitive pay
- Support students with a variety of needs and challenges
- Tutor students who need extra help outside of school hours or students that might not be in fulltime education
- Be an engaging and informative tutor to help these students access the best education
- Tailor 1:1 sessions to suit the needs of individual students
- A creative and versatile mentoring style
- QTS or extensive mentoring/tuition experience
- Driving Licence (preferred)
If this sounds like you, or you would like further information, please call Sean or Ellie on######### or just apply online!
Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Posted 47 days ago