Year 6 Teacher - Bradford
£120 - £175 per day
Are you a Year 6 Teacher looking for a permanent role starting in September?
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a three form entry school in the BD8 area of Bradford who are looking for a Year 6 Teacher to start in September on a permanent basis.
The school are looking for a:
- Fully qualified Teacher who has previous teaching experience in Year 6
- Would be happy to hear from NQT's
- SATs experience
- SEN experience such as SEMH, ASC and ADHD Full time, term time
- An enthusiastic, caring and resourceful individual
- Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality support
- Be pro-active
The successful candidate must also have DBS on the update service, a valid passport and must also be able to provide Teaching Personnel with at least 2 references.
Teaching Personnel work in partnership with a variety of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers, such as National Association of SEN, National Autistic Society, Ruth Miskin, Team Teach, Educare, Creative Education, and Leeds Trinity University.
These partners deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities to you, covering areas such as; Accredited Team Teach, Understanding and Supporting Children and Adults on the Autism Spectrum, An Introduction to Special Educational Needs and Disability and many more.
If you are interested in the upcoming Year 6 position in Bradford please apple with an up to date CV.
Posted 21 days ago