Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Reading, Berkshire, England
£30k - 38k per year + Paid breaks
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) up to £18ph + Paid breaks
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Position: Registered Staff Nurse
Care Categories: Physical Disabilities
Service: General care in older Adults
Salary: up to £18.00 per hour negotiable depending on experience & qualifications + Paid Breaks
Hours: Full time or Part time hors available
Shifts: Days, nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference
Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check.
This 75-bed service located in Reading, Berkshireare are looking for passionate registered nurses. The Home manager is proud to offer a friendly care home. The home delivers care to the elderly to ensure each resident receives the care specific to their needs. This includes nursing care, convalescence, respite and palliative care. The home has a good CQC rating of 5/5.
If you feel you are the right registered nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD and can help make a difference to the residents lives please do read on and apply.
The Role as a Staff Nurse
- Identify and taking appropriate clinical and other interventions to ensure their comfort wellbeing and safety of The Residents
- Undertake the assessment of nursing needs of new and existing Residents and ensure that their care needs are communicated
- Adhere with the company's medication policy and practice
- Liaise with GP's and other health and social care professionals to ensure that all aspects of the Residents' health and social care needs are met
- Ensure that appropriate reporting and recording is undertaken by all colleagues as appropriate, and that all critical incidents are reported
- Be compliant with National Care Standards, Regulations, codes of practice, legal and company requirements so that provides a safe service to Residents
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and registered RGN / RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 22 days ago