Teaching Assistants / Nursery Nurses required - Allerton
£57 - £65 per day
I am currently working with a client school in Allerton, looking for experienced EYFS Teaching Assistants / Nursery Nurses who are looking for full or part-time work; and are committed to the learning and development of children in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
We are looking for individuals who can start September 2019!
The Role -
- Have a sound knowledge and/or experience of the EYFS
- Undertake structured and agreed learning activities/teaching programmes, adjusting activities according to pupil responses
- Previous experience in a Primary school in the Nursery / Foundation stage
- The school is based in Allerton (L18)
- £57 - £65 per day
Educational Achievements, Qualifications & Training:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Early Years or Teaching Assistance
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, preferably to GCSE Grade C minimum or equivalent
- Experience of supporting pupils with SEN/IEPS
- Ability to effectively use ICT to support learning
If you are a dedicated EYFS Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse who is looking to work through and agency for day to day and or long term roles and has a current DBS on the update service, or you are prepared to apply for a new one, I would love to hear from you today!
Pleasecontact Emma on: *######### or - email: for further information.
Posted 14 days ago