£90 - £140 per day
Permanent (Full time)
CER are seeking to appoint an English Teacher to join our successful and busy supply teaching team, to work in our client schools in Wirral.
The successful English teacher will possess excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons to meet the varying needs of the students. This is a great opportunity to join our client schools and become part of their committed teaching team. We are looking for exceptional candidates in order to meet our commitments to our client schools and the students they support.
To be considered for the position, you must:
- Have experience teaching English at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status QTS or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
- Having a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have an enhanced DBS (child workforce only) on the update service or be able to apply for a new DBS
Why work for CER? Well the benefits include (and are not limited to):
- The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work within diverse schools
- Flexible working to suit your individual needs, to include day to day cover, short term and longterm placements
- Great pay rates
- Excellent opportunities for CPD, all free!
- Recommend a Friend Scheme with the opportunity to earn up to £250 per referral
If you a qualified teacher of English and can enthuse, motivated and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment then we urge you to get in touch today. Please call Joe on######### or submit your CV now.
Posted 50 days ago