Business Development Manager Power Contractors / DNOs
£28000 - £40000 per annum
BDM required for a wellestablished and leading UK based designer and manufacturer of Lightning protection and power earthing products based in Nottingham. Due to growth they require an experienced Business Development Manager to grow their Technical Services team. The successful candidate will be dealing with clients worldwide in varying industries such as Rail, Renewable Generation, electrical, etc. The role would be covering UK wide and potentially overseas occasionally.
BDM Technical Services**Position Overview**
- Growing the Sales of Earthing Designs & associated Services
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers in the UK and Irish markets.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and targets
- Assisting the Marketing team to develop new and existing range services and products
- Prepare and deliver presentations to consultants and clients in the Power Industry
- Cross selling of other Company products and Services as the opportunity arises.
- Monitor contract/tender announcements from various sources
- Companys include various DNOs and power contractors
BDM Technical Services**Position Requirements**
- Live within a commutable distance to Nottingham
- Driving licence
- Experience within Engineering / Manufacturing
- Preferably experience within a similar market
- Proven Sales skills
BDM Technical Services**Position Remuneration**
- £28,000£33,000 dependent on experience
- Company Car
- Phone / Laptop
- Private health
- Industry Training
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 10 days ago