CBT Therapist - Lancashire
£22.00 to £26.00
Are you a Qualified CBT Therapist, eager to find a new role?
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
An excellent opportunity has opened for a qualified CBT Therapist to join a dynamic NHS trust based in Lancashire. The role is start as soon as possible, working 3 days a week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC/BABCP registered to be considered for the role.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant registrations HCPC/BABCP
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
- IAPT experience
- 121 and group assessments of patients.
- Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
- Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
- Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals across mental health/primary care trusts and charities
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 11 days ago