£23000 - £25000 per annum
Are you looking for a company that value your hard work?
Perhaps you are looking for the next step in your career?
Maybe youre just looking to utilise your current buying experience and strong attention to detail?
My client is looking for a Buyerto join their head office based in Egham. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the purchasing function to ensure quality, cost and service are aligned.
This position would suit someone with a strong work ethic, experience working within purchasing or even someone with a strong understanding of manufacturing.
Salary: Up to £25,000
Hours: 35 hour working week
- Responsible for managing the purchasing process ensuing that all the day to day purchasing activities are carried out
- Develop and maintain the KPIs cover supplier performance
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Negotiating supplier contracts to ensure the best cost and terms agreed
- Seek and manage materials saving initiatives inline with the project plans
- Strategically develop supply chain costs through global sourcing strategies
- Identify future growth opportunities
- Work with new products process to ensure that targets are met for innovation
- Ensuring performance improvement and recovery plans are developed, issued and tracked
- Manage supply chain to ensure that inventories are maintained and that stock holdings are cost effective
- Excellent customer relations focus
- Exceptional telephone manner
- A strong and confident character
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to coordinate multiple group efforts within the company to ensure all objectives is achieved
- IT Literate with Microsoft Office Packages
- Solid track record of meeting substantial material cost reductions
- The ability to priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to identify processes needing improvements
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 18 days ago