AI Engineer/ Data Scientist
£55000 - £90000 per annum
Artificial Intelligence Engineer/ Data Scientist
£55,000 £90,000 salary
This is your opportunity as a data scientist to join the largest team of data science specialists in the country! As an AI Engineer you will be joining the Smart Analytics team, doing some of the most innovative work on the market through aiding companies in becoming insight driven! You will work with companies and government and help make a real difference with your work at the highest possible level! If you think you could be a great fit for this role then apply now!
The company is the leading data and insight consultancy firm in the UK with the largest team of data science specialists anywhere around! Their clients include huge companies as well as government bodies, your work as an AI Engineer will help shape the future of both business and government practice. Their consultants are some of the best data scientists on the market and your work will have a core impact into various businesses and official bodies!
As an AI engineer you will be working with clients on a consultancy basis and helping deliver expertise knowledge on data science and insight analytics. You will help organisations exploit their data to its fullpotential through the convergence to cloud and artificial intelligence. Your responsibilities as an AI engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Working on a variety of projects for different clients utilising a range of data science techniques
- Presenting your findings and analysis of organisations data usage and management to clients and business executives.
- Building strategies based on data analysis as to how organisations can improve their methodology and become more insight driven.
- Helping build artificial intelligence products to be sold to clients and organisations for commercial benefit.
- Understanding client requirements and planning strategies on their use of data insight.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful AI Engineer within the smart analytics team will have the following:
- Highly proficient in Python programming
- Commercial experience working with, and analysing, large data sets
- A minimum of one year commercial experience working In data science or a highly relatable field (data consultancy)
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of machine learning techniques
- Very strong communication skills and experience explaining projects to nontechnical audiences.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Luke Frost via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 23 days ago