Experienced Practice Accountant
Penzance, Cornwall, England
£18k - 25k per year
Are you looking for a role where you can take some genuine responsibility, free from the shackles of the established hierarchy? Do you want the freedom to truly add value to your small business clients? This could be just the environment for you...
My client operates a small but well established firm in the Penzance area. Working with a broad ranging portfolio of clients, your duties in this varied role will include:
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Associated tax computations and lodgements
- Resolution of client queries and provision of advice where necessary
- VAT returns, bookkeeping and management accounting
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
- AAT Qualified / Qualified by experience
- Extensive and current experience in an accountancy practice environment
- Possibly studying towards ACA or ACCA
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
In exchange my client offers a role in a progressive and forward thinking environment, with excellent opportunities available for personal and career advancement.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE5858.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Posted 50 days ago