Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
£250 - 300 per day
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key asset management clients supporting with the recruitment of an interim Internal HR Advisor to be based in Henley on Thames on an initial five-month contract on a day rate of up to £300 per day.
We're looking for a HR Advisor who has experience working within the financial services sector to provide excellent service to the business by delivering efficient and effective generalist HR support to employees and managers, in support of the work delivered by the HR Business Partners
What is expected of the HR Advisor;
- Establish relationships with employees and managers within designated business functions, becoming the point person for answering questions relating to policies,
- Processes, systems management (eg, for performance/development/talent/compensation reviews, recruitment etc.)
- Work in partnership with the HR BPs with on matters such as redundancies, absence management, department restructuring, etc. providing expert advice for matters specific to EMEA
- Manage employee relations, performance issues and grievances in conjunction with line management. Counsel and educate employees and managers on policies,
- In conjunction with the HR BPs, take the lead in region specific risk management activities to include projects, audits, process improvement and related activities
- Procedures and other relevant factors to identify and implement appropriate resolution steps, collaborating with global HR colleagues as needed
- Identify, recommend and document opportunities for policy and process improvements
- Analyse employee surveys and other feedback methods to identify work environment trends and improvement opportunities
- Provide managers with HR related information on their employees and organisation to support management decisions.
- Assist hiring managers through the hiring requisition and approvals processes, including set-up of cost centres, reporting relationships and position management
- Conduct more complex employee meetings such as non-routine maternity/shared parental preparation meetings and exit interviews and analysis of reports, creation of presentations or other methods to provide tools for decision making
- Submit PeopleSoft transaction forms for employee changes in assigned client groups and take accountability for the integrity of the data provided and recorded
- In collaboration with HR BPs and HR Coordinators, complete regular employee data audits and reconcile flagged data
- Work collaboratively with functional and global HR colleagues to ensure a coordinated and high-quality HR provision
What we look for in a HR Advisor;
- Prior demonstrated HR experience in advising employees and managers on the application of policies, process and risk
- Proven ability managing complex employee relations issues including employee grievances
- Proven ability to deliver generalist HR work such as job requisition processing and system audits as well as various HR programs and projects
- Proven ability to prioritise and successfully deliver a wide variety of assignments
- Experience analysing HR-related data and reports, and presenting solid management information to help make good business decisions
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple stakeholders in a global matrix organization.
- Deep understanding of employment legislation and HR best practices
- Ability to think commercially
- Technical HR knowledge across the broad spectrum of the HR functions such as compensation, benefits, organizational development, people development, talent acquisition, employee relations, etc.
- Highly proficient with data systems, preferably PeopleSoft and Taleo, and advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- 2nd Language Desirable - Italian/French
What the HR Advisor will receive;
- Day rate of up to £300 per day
- Modern working environment
- Opportunity to work for a leading financial services company
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Posted 29 days ago