Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Purpose of the Project Coordinator:
The candidate will be expected to work in a small close-knit team within the wider adi Group based at our Blackpool office. The role will comprise of project co-ordination and some administrative associated with the day to day running of adi Smart Metering Services.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Take sales enquiries from existing customers and produce small projects
- Manage engineer diaries
- Liaise with clients
- Liaise with site operatives
- Arrange project start dates
- Conform to health and safety requirements and documentation
- Completing and submitting Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Request quotations from vendors for projects
- Order materials for projects ensuring timely delivery and ensuring compatible scheduling with engineer diaries and project start dates.
- Liaising with utility suppliers to ensure conformance to their standards when connecting to their equipment.
- Preparing engineer installation and project packages that they need to complete their tasks
- Maintaining contact with engineers to ensure work is completed according to schedule
- Provide regular updates to clients
- Create, submit and process any variation orders
- Maintain metering systems
- Obtain quotes and appoint relevant subcontractors required for the completion of a project
- Liaising with Directors as appropriate to produce management reports.
- Perform post project reviews and obtain customer feedback
- Perform basic administrative tasks to cover for sickness and annual leave
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- 2 x Level or equivalent and 5 x GCSE grade C or above to include Maths, English and Science
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant industry (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, particularly able to write in an engaging manner to suit a variety of audiences
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to use Microsoft Project and Visio (Desirable)
- Willing to participate in presentations and exhibitions / trade shows occasionally
- Understanding of the importance of obtaining, collating and producing quality data
- Ability to process and interpret complex information
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
If you think that you meet the Project Coordinator requirements, please apply now!
Posted 12 days ago