Job type: Permanent
Our client is a fast growing independent multi utility connections provider to Residential developers, and due to continual growth and success, they now have exciting opportunities for entry level and experienced administrators who are available immediately to join their forward thinking and dynamic business. Whether you are straight out of School/University or looking start your career these positions offer full administrational support to their Technical, Commercial and Operational teams where you can learn and develop into exciting careers.
Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Offering general administrative support to the commercial, technical and operational teams
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to support and assist in all aspects of the project delivery process.
- Liaise with developer and utility company teams to assist in the coordination of works and help resolve any administrative queries.
- Assist/Coordinate the process associated with purchase orders, invoicing and update drawing registers.
- Liaise with the Business Centre and manage the day to day requirements for the smooth running of the office, ensuring appropriate levels/standards of service are maintained.
- To create a warm and welcoming environment for visitors, clients, customers and suppliers.
- Control and purchase office consumables.
- Using a range of office software, including email, spread sheets and databases
Requirements of the Administrator:
- Strong, proven experience within an administrative support position
- Experience within the Utilities or Construction sector would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational and record keeping skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise at various levels
- Proactive and motivated approach and able to work under own initiative
- Professional personal presentation, with experience of meeting and greeting clients.
- Good IT and keyboard skills including MS Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- GCSE English and Maths, Grade C and above
- NVQ Level 2 or higher within Business administration would be desirable
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Administrator, then please apply now!
Our client and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunities employer, and they value diversity and promote equality across all of their businesses. They welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Posted 9 days ago