Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £24000 per annum + Free Parking
We are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator for a well established fast growing company based in Leeds. This is a permanent opportunity offering the salary up to £24,000, Free Parking and immediate start.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8.30am5pm and 4pm finish on Fridays.
About The Role:
- Updating project information on client and internal tracker
- Ensuring Relevant Purchase Order cover is in place from clients
- Engagement with client representatives
- CoOrdination of programme
- Liaising with the finance department
- Preparation and control of H&S documentation for operational staff
- Management of external contractors and monitoring quality
- Administrative duties including
- Updating client trackers, filing and general office duties
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 2 Years Project Administrator Experience
- Strong Administration Background
- Project Coordination Experience
About The Benefits:
- Salary of £24,000
- Free Parking
- Permanent Opportunity
- Early finish on a Friday
- Pension Scheme
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to Jobwise
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you havent been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful.
Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Posted 23 days ago