Grounds Maintenance Assistant - Taunton | Zoek UK
Grounds Maintenance Assistant
Taunton, Somerset, England
Up to £10 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Do you enjoy working outdoors? If you are looking for a role where you can enjoy the fresh air everyday then this could be the positions of your dreams.
Experienced Grounds Maintenance Operatives are required for a Somerset based organisation whose offices are in Taunton and Wellington, driving licence required as will be driving company vehicles to jobs and between sites.
- Landscaping duties such as grass & hedge cutting, weeding borders, etc.
- Laying turf and planting shrubs on new house building sites
- Keeping communal areas clean and tidy
- Regular maintenance of gardening and power tools
- Emptying bins and managing recycling requirements
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting duties of communal areas
We are looking for individuals with a can do attitude, experience in grounds maintenance and the use of grounds maintenance power tools. Ride on mower experience would be an advantage.
You will need a driving licence as are expected to drive company vehicles to and from sites.
This is a temporary position initially from June to September on a week by week basis.
Working hours are - 3pm, must be flexible to cover longer hours if needed, the rate of pay is £ per hour.
Organisation has strict Covid measures in place and you are expected to adhere to social distancing and hygiene measures at all times.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Posted 9 days ago