Special Needs Assistant FE College
Up to £65 per day
Temporary (Full time)
We are working closely with a Further Education College in Nantwich who are looking for 15 learning support assistants to join their team asap on a part time supply basis.
Youll be required to work within the college where pupils may have behaviour issues.
Youll be required to work within schools where pupils may have behaviour issues, Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) amongst others.
* Do you have a firm but fair behaviour management style?
* Can you remain calm if faced with unusual situations and think outside the box in order to positively resolve them?
* Do you want to expand your experience across a wider age and ability range?
* Have you a lot to give and feel passionate about making a difference to pupils with special needs?
If so, these opportunities could be ideal for you. If you are hardworking, passionate and keen for a new challenge, please apply now.
Your responsibilities will include:
Helping to build students confidence and motivation
Acting as a liaison between tutor and student
Physically supporting learner, pushing wheelchairs, working with animals and working outside in all weathers
Supporting learners with managing behaviour and accessing the curriculum
Ensuring accurate student records are maintained
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience within a similar role
- Experience with SEN is a must
- To lead, manage, develop and maintain highquality SEN provision which enables quality teaching, excellent learning outcomes and success for all pupils
- Experience working with pupils on the autistic spectrum or learning difficulties
- Clear DBS on the update service
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone.
Posted 44 days ago