Duty Manager 8-10 per hour Classic Hotel
£8 to £10 per hour
£8 - £10 per hour, negotiable d.o.e.
We are a classic, Scottish Hotel catering for a huge variety of international guests and destination diners from all over the region.
We are now seeking an ambitious and passionate Duty Manager to join our stable and friendly team!
Duty Manager Benefits:
A competitive hourly rate, negotiable
Up to 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (pro rata)
Free meals whilst on duty
Friends and family rates at property and group hotels
Restaurant staff discounts on property
The ideal Duty Manager:
The ideal candidate would possess outstanding team management skills and a good financial acumen is needed to ensure targets are achieved. You must have a good understanding of brand standards delivery and have been employed in a similar role for at least 2 years.
Duty Manager Responsibilities:
As Duty Manager you would be required to manage and ensure exceptional presentation of all aspects of the hotel for guests whilst ensuring that they consistently receive the highest possible standard of customer care.
- To ensure the smooth running of the hotel and ensure that the set standards are consistently met and surpassed.
- To create an environment which promotes employee motivation and encourages the team to take pride in their work are, the hotel and themselves.
- To seek every opportunity to maximise sales by positively promoting the hotel and by encouraging all staff to up sell.
- Computer skills, checking guests in and out of the hotel, running end of day on computers.
- Bar and Restaurant service experience
- The ability to work on your own.
If this sounds like a fantastic role, please apply today and you could be joining our team soon as our next Duty Manager.
Posted 34 days ago