£35000 - £45000 per annum
Supervisor Accounts, Reporting & Advisory
Top 10 Firm Bristol
Competitive salary + outstanding benefits package
- Are you currently an Accounts/Audit Senior, looking to take a step up in responsibility?
- Looking to move away from Audit?
- Are you looking to join a growing team and division, at one of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK?
Im recruiting for a Top 10 Practice in Bristol, looking for an Accounts & Financial Reporting Supervisor to join their growing Accounts and Financial Reporting team on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the technical lead for the team
- Leading advisory projects endtoend
- Servicing your own portfolio of clients
- Accounts prep and review, including statutory and management accounts
- Managing a team, from Trainees up to Qualified professionals
- Getting involved in business development, to grow your portfolio and revenue stream
Benefits to you:
You will join a growing and constantly evolving team offering an excellent path for progression
Flexitime/Work from home arrangements
Private medical and dental cover for you and your family
Group Pension Plan
Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
Generous annual leave allowance
If youre interested in pursuing this role further, please send your CV to ######### or call on######### for more information.
Posted 33 days ago