£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension + Benefits
£35,000 £40,000 + Pension + Benefits
Become the technical specialist for a growing energy company! Excellent opportunity for energy engineers from apprentice level to graduates with some professional experience looking to establish themselves with a business expanding from their ongoing success. This busy role offers daily challenges, whilst enhancing your product knowledge and industry profile. Be proud to work in a varied role providing clients with the best possible energy solution.
This consultancy pride themselves on customer care and quality of service. Ever expanding their already impresses client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Technical consultation regarding energy related systems
* Delivery of a variety of energy related projects
* Compliance energy related systems
* Plan and monitor progress of projects
* Liaising with third parties where required
* Qualified engineer with an understanding of energy
* Background working with energy products
* Understanding of CAD required
* Qualified engineer (apprenticeship, HNC, HND, Degree)
Keywords: renewable, energy, solar, wind, wave, geothermal, project engineer, consultancy, fossil
Posted 24 days ago