SEN Teaching Assistant, Haringey
£60 - £80 per day
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT, HARINGEY
Are you looking for a new positon within the education section? Experienced with SEN? Teaching Personnel are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work within a mainstream school based in Haringey. It's a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious school that value children as individuals and uphold a friendly and nurturing environment.
- Supporting the delivery of all lessons and helping to engage students
- Encouraging and developing the students confidence and independence
- Liaise with teachers and support staff to develop education plans
- Supporting classes from EYFS to KS2
- 30am to 4.00pm School day times
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Experience of SEN (1 on 1 would be advantageous)
- Educated at GCSE Level (relevant degree would also be advantageous)
- Great communication skills
- Right attitude towards teaching and learning within SEN
- Full time position including holiday pay
- Between £60 - £75 a day, paid by Teaching Personnel's payroll system every Friday
- Exclusive access to online and in house CPD courses
- The chance to gain recognised qualifications such as a safe guarding level 2, Team Teach, Moving and Handling, SEN Diploma level 2-4, Child psychology and many more!
- Opportunity for gaining a permanent contract
- Dedicated consultant who will support you through the placement.
Teaching Personnel want to hear from experienced and graduate Teaching Assistants looking for a new challenge from September 2019! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply by submitting an updated CV below, or contact Joy via email; or call#########
Posted 21 days ago