Air Conditioning Engineer
East Sussex, UK
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Air Conditioning Engineer
An Air Conditioning Engineer is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer around the Sussex area. To operate within the maintenance team as a mobile Air Conditioning Engineer carrying out planned and reactive works.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks
- Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times
- Complete a weekly timesheet and submit in accordance with Company procedures
- Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Take ownership of the clients' needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Operate QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
- To form part of the outside of normal working hours call out rota
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance to splits, VRVs etc.
- Hold current refrigerant gas handling certificate
- A good knowledge of all building services
- Sound level of administration and organisational skills
- Minimum 2 years practical experience within Air Conditioning industry
- Commitment to providing a high quality service to our customer
- High standard of workmanship
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Driving licence
About Integral & JLL
We're Integral, part of JLL. We're a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you're looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
What you can expect from us
You'll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where Integral and JLL can take you...
Apply today at careers.integral.co.uk
Posted 10 days ago