Electronics Assembly Technician - PCB, SMT
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£25k - 30k per year
Role: Electronic Assembly Technician
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
I'm currently recruiting for an Electronic Assembly Technician to join a successful Security system supplier based in Northampton.
As the Electronics Assembly Technician, you will be building PCB's by hand using soldering iron and SMT components and cable assemblies. Also liaising with other departments to ensure successful transition from product prototype to test.
Electronic Assembly Technician - Skills / Experience
To be considered for this role you should have relevant experience in the Electronics Assembly Technician . You should have evident success of the following:
- Strong electronic background
- PCB build & assembly
- Manual soldering skills
- Surface Mount Technology, Surface Mount Device
- Assembling, inspections, maintenance and quality control
- Assembling and disassembling of Electrical and Electronic equipment's, Cables
- IPC610 and IPC - WHMA-A-620 workmanship standards
- Schematic capture
- Understanding circuit diagrams and circuits
- Module Build
If you are an Electronics Assembly Technician looking for a rewarding opportunity with an established company, then please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering for further info.
Posted 8 days ago