Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£7.70 - £8.21 per hour
Job Title: Support Worker
- Location: Sheffield
- Pay Rate: £7.70 £8.21 per hour
- Role Overview:As a support worker at Rivelin House, you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities and complex need to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
- Due to the needs of the people we support, we currently require support workers with a full UK driving licence. Experience is also essential for this position.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS** & Holiday
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend bonus between £250 £750 *T&Cs Apply
- ** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Click Apply to complete our one page applicationAll applications & CVs received are reviewed on a daily basis.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 4 days ago