Senior Structural Analyst
Permanent (Full time)
Worley are looking to recruit a Senior Structural Analyst to work within our Advanced Engineering Services (AES) department on a contract basis.
AES currently provide a range structural analysis services in support of several major offshore operators' structural integrity needs.
In addition, AES provide advanced analytical engineering services to major projects within Worley, as well as delivering decommissioning studies and detail design activities for heavy lift contractors and operators in support of removal operations.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in successfully performing advanced analysis of offshore structures with the ability to think independently and work as part of a small team.
Experience and personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
- Experienced and knowledgeable in finite element analysis of offshore structures including the use of such software as SESAM, SACS, ABAQUS and USFOS.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in fatigue analysis and assessment of offshore structures.
- Experienced in the use of classic design and assessment methods of offshore structures.
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant codes of practice, standards and relevant guidance documentation e.g. BS EN ISO 19900 series, Eurocode 3 series, ANSI/AISC 360-10, DNVGL-RP-C203, DNVGL-RP-C205, DNVGL-RP-C208, etc.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Highly motivated and innovative thinker.
Required qualifications / certification:
- Essential - 1st class or 2.1 degree in appropriate subject e.g. Civil / Structural / Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering / Naval Architecture
- Desirable - Master's Degree or PhD
Posted 14 days ago