£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Data Analyst**London**£55,000 + Benefits
One of the Largest Banks Globally is looking for a Data Analyst to join them in London! You will be working with Senior stakeholders across their UK Business to provide reporting and insight solutions around their MI data, using a mixture of SQL, VBA, Excel and Qlik.
Its an excellent opportunity to implement both your technical and presentation skills and make a noticeable difference in one of the most wellknown brands globally. There also opportunities to have a team grown beneath you and upskill in Qlik. If you are commercially minded with a passion for data this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
THE ROLE Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders from CLevel down to gather requirements and deliver reporting and insight solutions
- Analyse a range of datasets using SQL, VBA and Excel
- Creating engaging reports, presenting back to non technical stakeholders
- Working on several projects simultaneously
You will need:
- Strong skills in SQL, Excel and VBA
- Degree in relevant subject
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
SQL, Excel, VBA, Data, Analyst, Reporting, BI, Analytics, Qlik, Finance
Posted 4 days ago