Bids and Marketing Executive
This forward-thinking and dynamic company specialises in transforming infrastructure projects with the innovative use of building digitisation.
You will gain exposure working alongside the Bids Coordinator and the Product Design Manager on the Bids team, on a variety of different tasks including:
- Proof-reading and assisting with content with client proposals
- Attending bids meetings
- Working on multiple bid projects across different teams
- Creating monthly newsletters and bulletins
- General administration tasks for the office
This role also will give you exposure in the Marketing team, where you will be responsible for managing social media platforms and creating content to get the company name out there!
The salary on offer is £25-27K depending on experience, and is open to candidates who are available to start in June.
What do you need?
- A 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a writing and content based degree.
- Anyone with an English, History, Law, Business or Marketing background is strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experience working in an admin-based role.
Posted 23 days ago