£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Are you an experienced Prototyping Engineer looking for a new and exciting opportunity within the Oxfordshire area?
Are you a hands on individual and have some experience working in an engineering workshop?
If youre answering yes to these questions, then you may have just found the job and the company youve been looking for!
We are looking for a prototyping and testing engineer to join our team, to help rapidly test and iterate new concepts, developing them into products.
As a prototyping engineer, you will be involved with the following;
Prototyping designs in house using various processes such as:
- CNC milling
- Laser cutting
- 3D printing
- Creating application specific test rigs in order to make testing efficient, repeatable and standardised, this may involve some electronics and programming.
- Work with other engineers to critically assess key aspects of new designs and create test plans to prove them out.
- Carry out test plans and share results with the team, informing future iterations of designs.
The candidate for this role should be a very hands on individual and had some experience
working in an engineering workshop
- Experience with CAM and CNC machining
- Able to use parametric CAD.
- Analytical mind and ability to troubleshoot issue logically and quickly
- Experience scripting in Python
- Experience in programming using Arduino
- Experience with electronics (breadboarding / soldering)
- Alevel or higher
If you have the drive to progress your career and assist with the growth of our company then we want to hear from you
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you.
Posted 20 days ago