Primary School Teacher
£90 - £110 per day
Primary Education is your chance to inspire children at a foundation stage of their academic journey.
If youre a qualified Teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity to work in a variety of local schools on a flexible basis, Randstad Education have a great number of available roles and opportunities ready for the next academic year.
We are looking to recruit a Teacher (both QTS and NQT considered) to join our established and growing team. You will have the constant valued support of your own personal consultant and be able to control where and when you work with our new App.
- Flexible working days defined by you to support your commitments
- Opportunity to work in a variety of schools around Preston
- Competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated personal consultant to work with and support you throughout
- Potential for longterm / permanent placements
- 24/7 oncall service
- Weekly pay
- Covering Key Stage 1 and 2 classes (KS preference considered)
- Helping children understand their work and achieve their best results
- Engaging children in their development
- Marking work within guidelines
- Contribute to high standards and best practice
- Provide a safe environment for both staff and children
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with Key Stage 1 / 2 pupils
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Behaviour management skills in line with school guidelines
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Innovate to bring new ideas and excitement into the classroom
- SEN experience is desired but not necessary
- Up to date DBS check (we can provide if not obtainable)
- Relevant BA Hons / PGCE or equivalent
Due to an expected high volume of applicants, we recommend applying for this role as soon as possible. Please send your CV through the link on this advert, or otherwise call the office on######### and ask for Elliott.
Posted 10 days ago