Key Stage 2 Teacher
£650 - £800 per week + Via Paye
Are you an outstanding Teacher who is looking for a fresh challenge for the new academic year?
Teaching Personnel are working with a primary school on the outskirts of Cambridge. They are looking for a KS2 teacher to become apart of the schools dedicated team starting in September.
What they are looking for -
- A full time KS2 Teacher.
- A Teacher whom will be able to deliver engaging, innovative and inspiring lessons.
- A Teacher that thrives in teaching pupils with expectations of achieving the highest of standards.
- A Teacher that will be able to build strong relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- A Newly qualified or Recently Qualified Teacher would also be suitable providing they had a passion to learn and develop their teaching practices..
The school is a welcoming one form entry primary school located on the outskirts of the City of Cambridge. The school pride themselves on having supportive teaching staff that all work together to plan and deliver outstanding lessons. You and your team will be forward thinking and encourage innovation and action research to help build a nurturing, inclusive learning environment.
In Return -
- An exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly growing school.
- Motivated, positive and well behaved Children.
- A well resourced with a great outdoor space.
- Time to develop as a NQT OR RQT - additional release time.
Do you believe that you are the perfect Teacher for this opportunity? The school are hoping to interview as soon as possible so if this role sounds like it's for you contact Elliott Aldhouse at the Cambridge branch on#########
Posted 14 days ago