Bolton, Greater Manchester
£17000 - £20000 per annum + excellent company benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Employment type: Permanent, fulltime
Hours:8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £17,000£20,000 p.a. + excellent company benefits
Due to continued business success and growth, my client is now seeking a Credit Controller to join Finance department at their head office in Bolton, on a permanent basis.
My client is a wellestablished multiutility connection provider, with an excellent reputation in their field.
- Evaluate the credit status of clients to identify debtors
- Conduct negotiations with debtors to fix terms and conditions for payment of receivables
- Ensure daily cash and debtor targets are met
- Contact debtors through calls, emails or letters to notify them of outstanding invoice
- Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure good management of debt
- Maintain effective and accurate records of client accounts and purchasing activities
- Monitor payment history to identify changes in reparation and take necessary actions
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of debtor ledger accounts
- Commence legal action against debtors in event of halted payment
- Oversee the forwarding of monthly statements to clients to keep them updated on debt collection activities
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller is preferred, although other experience will be considered
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Knowledge of Sage Accounts Line 50/ Sage Job Costing would be ideal, but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who continue to go from strengthtostrength. Their customer portfolio continues to grow and they have an excellent reputation. You will join a supportive team and receive a competitive remuneration, as well as company benefits. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today for consideration.
Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Credit Controller, Credit Control, Accounts, Finance
Posted 25 days ago