Head of Marketing
Kirkby Fleetham, North Yorkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently hiring for a Head of Marketing to join TrustQuay with a focus on our new SaaS platform. This role will come with a competitive salary plus company benefits including 25 days holiday, hybrid working, pension, bonus, life assurance, private medical, income protection and more!
You will provide a fresh and entrepreneurial approach to our marketing helping us develop close and valued connections with both prospects and customers.
You'll be part of a passionate, growing team adopting the latest marketing practices to demonstrate the value our products bring to the market, nurturing both customers and prospects with marketing communications and messages that demonstrate our thought leadership and market leadership positions.
You will lead the creation of a modern marketing growth engine as we leverage our new SaaS platform to target historically underserved segments of the market.
- Work closely with sales, product and marketing colleagues to drive an integrated approach to marketing and content strategy across all channels.
- Create and manage closed loop marketing growth engine, driving increased volume of inbound leads.
- Intimately understand the product value proposition and develop messaging and positioning to communicate that value to customers and prospects.
- Interact directly with functional teams such as development, professional services, support to understand their contribution to the value model and customer success.
- Manage the overall marketing strategy and marketing pipeline, ensuring activities are in place to maintain a healthy marketing funnel.
- Work close with product marketing to create compelling product collateral and sales tooling.
- Manage the content marketing strategy, creating compelling opinion and thought leadership campaigns that demonstrate the value we bring to the market.
- Manage the account-based marketing strategy and its impact on the marketing & sales pipeline and be able to plan campaigns to boost pipeline at key stages and in key territories.
- Work closely with external telemarketing firms to create campaigns that drive demand and lead generation.
- Plan advertising campaigns according to ROI, either print, PPC or sponsored social media posts.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party marketing suppliers (website, conferences, designers etc).
- Plan and execute 3rd party budget spend to maximise return.
- Demonstrate the ROI of various marketing techniques, channels and campaign plans.
- Cultivate a culture of marketing excellence and pride in what we message and how we do it, with high levels of energy and positivity in execution.
Occasional travel to offices, events and client sites in the UK and overseas may be required.
Experience and Qualifications Required
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Degree or similar level of education
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing is essential
- Experience creating and managing a close-loop marketing engine for SaaS B2B software, in a low-touch, efficient way.
- Experience marketing in a specialised market
- Demonstrable content marketing capabilities
- Proven ability to create marketing plans and track record of success
- A self-starter and self-sustaining, an adaptable and tenacious ability to execute marketing plans
- ROI and campaign measurement techniques in B2B environments
- Experience with key marketing automation software. HubSpot preferred.
- A financial services background is beneficial, but not essential
Skills & Attributes Required
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical and thorough
- A creative problem-solver
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Highly numerate and articulate
- Ability to decompose large problems into smaller tasks
- Able to work independently, manage own time and workload effectively and to deadlines
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels