Secondary School Science Teacher Roles
£500 - £900 per week + Subject to qualifications and experience
We are looking to recruit Science teachers who are results driven and passionate with a proactive attitude to learning and development. We work with a multitude of schools and trusts around the Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire area and have long term or short term bookings available. Taking on Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, NQT's, FQT's and as well as tutors we can offer you access to a variety of different settings so you can find the school that suits you best.
The ideal Teacher will be confident and creative in their lessons being able to go the extra mile for their students.
- Flexible hours contract
- £500 - £900 Per Week (Based on a 5 day working week)
- Typical start time of 8:30am
- Secondary School Teaching
Why go with Teaching Personnel?
- Competitive salary
- Providing regular work based upon your availability, school preferences, skills and desired career direction
- Work with the market leader in education recruitment
- Planner / diary to inform us of days you are unavailable
- Working hours and times that suit you
- Access to professional development courses at discounted rates
If you're a target and results driven Science teacher who's looking for a teaching role that suits you in terms of flexibility and competitive salary then make an application now and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible!
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV and make an application below.
T : ######### Ask for Ollie!)
Posted 16 days ago