City of London, London
£35000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Up to £70,000
A wellknown and much loved ecommerce retailer is looking for a passionate, curious and technically savvy Lead Analyst. You will work in the most fastpaced and innovative analytics functions in London and have a considerable actionable impact on the company. You will conduct sophisticated analysis on big data, look at where customers land online and their use of chat bots, regression analysis, predictive modelling and influencing senior stakeholders. This is a fantastic role for a senior analyst seeking to progress their analytics career in a multimillion £ ecommerce retailer.
- You will use R or Python to conduct deep dive analytics, work on statistical modelling projects and analyse Big Data
- You will take ownership of projects and work with boardlevel stakeholders
- You will work on adhoc projects and use the companies data lake to provide deepdive insights
- Act as a team lead and second in command to the Head of Analytics
- You will have commercial experience of R/Python/SQL
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ideally you will have handson statistical modelling experience
- Experience within customer insight and presenting senior stakeholders
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £70,000 plus bonus plus benefits.
Posted 31 days ago