Outstanding Teacher of English - September 19 - Basingstoke
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
£23720 - £50000 per annum
Teacher of English, Basingstoke, Hampshire, Outstanding Secondary School
Are you a highly academic experienced English Teacher looking for a school where you can be rewarded for additional leadership and management responsibilities?
Teaching Personnel are working directly with this Outstanding Secondary school on the outskirts of Basingstoke seeking an determined, forward-thinking, aspirational English Teacher to join them in September 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: Although this opportunity is for experienced English Teachers, there are English teaching opportunities and tailored NQT inductions for teachers soon to gain QTS in this fantastic department.
Job Information - English Teacher
- Main Pay Scale - Upper Pay Scale: £23,720 - £39,406 + TLR2B available
- Full-time, permanent position starting in September 2019
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 English
- Fantastic large English department, shared practices and plenty of development
Person Specification - English Teacher
- English Teacher with QTS
- Overseas trained teacher of English with relevant experience
- Unqualified teacher of English with relevant experience
- 'Good' and 'Outstanding' graded English Teachers in recent observations
- Strong academic background from GCSEs to Degree
- A focused individual excited by Teaching and Learning opportunities
- Ambitious and community driven individual
School Description - English Teacher
- Well established school in the community
- Outstanding secondary school based just outside Basingstoke
- Warm and friendly mixed non-selective 11-16
- Fantastic on site facilities and technology
- Progress 8 +0.06, 66% GCSE results at grade 4 or above in English and Maths
Are you a Good or Outstanding graded English Teacher looking for a position with extra responsibility? Click apply nowand send your CV to Jim at Teaching Personnel to be considered for this fantastic position.
Posted 11 days ago