Learning Support Assistant
£110 - £450 per week
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for Learning Support Assistants to work in schools in the Clacton-on-sea area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates who are seeking experience before embarking on a career as a Primary School teacher or for experienced LSAs looking to continue working in this field.
About The Role:
You will be working on a 1:1 basis with a pupils who have a mix of complex needs such as; Autism, ADHD, Down-Syndrome and Global Learning Delay. You will be required to observe and track pupil progress whilst making notes on their progress that can be relayed back to classroom teacher, SENCO and parents. You will be expected to build a good relationship with your pupil and deliver 1:1 interventions to assist with their Reading, Literacy and Numeracy.
Please apply if:
- You are passionate about supporting children, especially those with Special Educational Needs
- Good written and spoken English
- Degree qualified or teaching assistant qualification
- At least 3 months classroom based experience
- Able to use own initiative and flexible can-do attitude
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel
- You will be rewarded for your efforts with competitive and fair rates of pay ranging from £110 - £450 per week, paid via PAYE
- Online timesheet approval for Schools, meaning no paper timesheets!
- SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Child Psychology and Autism Awareness available online
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with £50 for every successful application
- A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role
Posted 16 days ago