Greater London, England
£25k - 40k per year
Job Title: Technical Author Location: London Start: ASAP
My client specialise in commissioning Management, Independent Verification, O&M Documentation and Technical Authoring.
Scope of work
- Writing, editing and presenting information in clear and simple English and to fit with the agreed style, making sure the information is organised effectively
- Commissioning, coordinating or preparing illustrations
- Indexing and cataloging material
- Copy editing the work of colleagues within the organisation
- Understanding the business systems and applications for which documentation is to be prepared
- Gathering and analyzing the information needs of the user
- Procuring design and contract information to prepare the technical manuals and project hand over documentation
Educated to degree level with experience of working within the construction industry, you must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the purpose and contents of building Operation & Maintenance manuals for both building structure, fabric and services disciplines.
For more information regarding this Technical Author role please contact Josie Shear at Premier Engineering, Reading.
Posted 29 days ago