Permanent (Full time)
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Job type: Permanent
Due to continued growth, eSmart networks are recruiting experienced electric teams to cover Essex, Hertfordshire and the Midlands. eSmart networks design, build, install and commission Electric Vehicle charging points and Networks. We offer an integrated and end to end solution, this includes initial site selection, design, equipment sourcing, civil construction, electrical wiring and final commissioning.
We require our Electric Teams to:
- install, maintain, modify and repair electric vehicle and associated electrical equipment to 18th edition wiring regulations;
- inspect and test electrical systems/circuitry, in association with current statutory requirements, such as NICEIC;
- ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with any building codes, and follows required safety requirements;
- complete work orders and record material used on jobs;
- use company documentation, wiring diagrams and manufacturer's installation manuals to complete assigned projects;
- survey electrical systems, circuits and plans as necessary;
- assist and work closely with other tradesman or personnel to ensure projects deadlines are achieved;
- to hold a valid C&G 2356-99 NVQ Level 3 (or older i.e. C&G 236 Pt 1/2, or C&G 2352), C&G 2919-01 level 3 Award Electric Vehicle Charging (but not essential);
- to hold a valid CSCS/JIB cards/certification;
- flexible approach and willing to travel.
This is a great opportunity to join an evolving, forward thinking and dynamic company, where you can make a difference.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Electric Teams, then please apply now!
Nexus Infrastructure plc and its subsidiaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Posted 45 days ago