Investment Accounts Executive
£22000 - £26000 Per Annum
Investment Accounts Executive – Leicester
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading UK firm of Pensions Scheme Advisors and Wealth Managers.
Our Client are looking for someone to join our developing Investments team. Previous experience of providing a quality administration service in respect of Investment portfolios is essential for this role.
You will provide a quality administration service in respect of the investment portfolios managed by the Investment team.
The Team advises on, administers and manages portfolios on both an advisory and discretionary basis, for different types of clients:
- Self-Invested Pension Schemes (SIPP and SSAS)
- The majority of investments are traded through online platforms with some holdings held direct and include
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Trusts
- Direct Equities (execution only)
- Investment Bonds
- Trustee Investment Plans
- Unit Trusts/OEICs/ICVCs Pension
- 24 days holiday plus statutory holidays increasing in recognition of service
- Pension scheme
- 2 x salary life assurance
- Discretionary bonuses
- Free parking
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Previous administration experience of Investment Portfolios is an essential requirement for this role
- To hold or be willing to obtain CII Award/Certificate/Diploma units (or equivalent)
- 2 years' experience in an Investment servicing and administration role
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Posted 14 days ago