Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
£25k - 35k per year
Salary: £25k - £35k
Hours: 08:30 - 17:15 - Monday to Thursday and 08:30 - 16:00 on Fridays.
Job type: Full time
At Adsyst Automation Ltd we continued success is down to our dedicated team, therefore, they invest time and effort in each individual; training and assisting with their personal and professional development, encouraging their strengths while offering a good work/ life balance.
Adsyst Automation Ltd has been providing complex Control Systems for Process Control, Automation and Telemetry to customers worldwide for over 30 years. We have four offices nationally; our Head office in Yateley, Hampshire, our Stafford office and a further two offices in Peterborough and Greater London.
With our core skills lying in PLC, SCADA, HMI, MIS, MES, RTU, control system software engineering, data acquisition, bespoke software and LV Assemblies and Electrical installation, our expertise in panel building and electrical installation allow us to offer full turnkey solutions.
We approach each project with a fresh outlook and use our knowledge and partnerships to stay a step ahead of the competition, offering the most advanced, innovative and cost-effective solutions.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Automation Engineer to be involved in the full life cycle delivery of control system projects. They will be responsible for the delivery of the project in both technical compliance and quality. Attending meetings with clients to discuss the design, surveys, programming, configuration, testing and commissioning.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar industrial control systems environment and good knowledge of electrical installation.
The work within this role will be led by our client who is based in Lincoln but it is anticipated that much of the work will be travelling to different sites each day from home, this is not an office based role.
Responsibilities of the Automation Engineer:
- Maintenance of electrical control systems and components to specification
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings
- Chance to learn the production, modification, testing and commissioning of SCADA & PLC software
- UK Site commissioning (which may involve short periods away from home)
Requirements of the Automation Engineer:
- Electrical Inspection and testing certification
- Experience of PLC fault finding and small process modification, preferably of at least one of - Rockwell / Siemens / Mitsubishi PLCs
- Good verbal and written communication
- Clean UK Driving License
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of becoming the Automation Engineer:
- Competitive salary
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (Rising to 30 after 5 years' service)
- Company bonus scheme (after 1-year service)
- Private Health Scheme (invited to join after 1-year service)
- Laptop, Mobile Phone and company vehicle.
- Access to our Wellbeing programme
- Access to Perkbox. This gives employees access to discounted shopping, eating out, cinema and even holidays
- Quarterly social events and team building days
- Overtime / expenses scheme
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Automation Engineer, then please apply now!
Posted 29 days ago