London, Greater London, England
Following continued growth, a Facilities Management & Maintenance company are now looking to recruit qualified Commercial Refrigeration Engineers - preferably with retail/supermarket experience - to cover a number of sites across the London area.
We are looking for contract refrigeration engineers who are happy to commute within London - depending on your location the client will cover any travel/hotel expenses.
After securing a number of very long term contracts with a well known supermarket, we require Refrigeration Engineers who can carry out all refrigeration reactive & planned maintenance tasks.
The ideal Refrigeration Engineer will need to have an F-Gas certificate and will have experience working on Supermarket Refrigeration packs.
You will be required to:
- Complete Refrigeration surveys & technical reports
- Diagnose and identify faults & failures within equipment
- Order & fit parts or components
- Be available when on call to provide a effective response
- Have a good understanding of commercial refrigeration systems
Necessary Certifications / Skills:
- CO2 Qualification
- C&G 2079
- Full UK Driving licence
To apply, please send your CV as directed!
Keywords: Refrigeration // Engineer // F Gas // South East
Posted 29 days ago