Are you a Graduate considering a career in Education?
£60 - £80 per day
Are you a graduate or undergraduate considering a career in teaching?
If you would like to secure a place on a graduate scheme which will assist you in gaining the necessary experience, as well as a clear and direct route onto a school based initial teacher training course upon completion, please see the details of Teaching Personnel's Future Teachers Programme.
This programme is available to all graduates and undergraduates looking for a pathway into teaching in primary schools, with graduates of all subjects welcomed.
Future Teachers overview;
- Up-to 1-year graduate support role prior to beginning your teacher training the following year through one of our partners schools initial teacher training programme
- Applicants must be educated to degree level (or completing their degree) and be looking to pursue a career as a teacher in the future
- Earn up to £1400 per month whilst gaining invaluable experience in a variety of education settings.
What you can expect during your placement year prior to beginning your teacher training the following year:
- Weekly pay and access to free or discounted training
- A fantastic insight into the world of teaching
- A sense of your suitability for this profession
- To feel proud supporting young peoples in their pursuit of education success
- To gain an appreciation for the challenges and reward experienced by education professionals as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their pupils
For more information on this role or others we have available please contact the Sheffield South Primary team on######### or email
Posted 14 days ago