Contracts Support Officer
£29766.00 - £30711.00 per annum
Contracts Support Officer
Location: Tottenham, Haringey, London
Salary: £29,766 £30,711
Contract: Permanent, Full time 36 hours per week
- Homes for Haringey have a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Support Officer to manage and coordinate the administration and contract processes for the M&E Team.
- You will form part of the team that manages the administration processes for M&E repairs and servicing and ensure that it is managed effectively ensuring compliance is upheld and adhered to.
- We are looking for a skilled professional with extensive administrative support experience within a similar environment. You will be a team player with the ability to communicate highly and effectively whilst providing excellent customer care.
- You will have experience in contract management and will have exposure to the delivery of complex contracts in a similar setting.You will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience of working in a similar post and ideally for an ALMO or council.
- Please see the attached Role Profile for further information about the role and the criteria needed to be suitable for this post.
- We are recognised as one of Britains top employers and are ambitious in our hopes to be a leader in the field of M&E and compliance. This is an exciting time to joining Homes for Haringey as we continue to embed the most significant legislative changes in 30 years.
- Homes for Haringey are a fully fledged Arms Length Management Organisation (ALMO) of the London Borough of Haringey. We are firmly committed to working collaboratively toward building a spirit of team working and a supportive one culture in which innovation is encouraged and individuals can thrive.
- We are offering an excellent opportunity to grow and develop a key department whilst making a huge impact on the future of the organisation.
- We offer an attractive salary and access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Homes for Haringey offers flexible working, generous leave entitlement, and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- For informal enquiries about this post, please contact Tom Bullock at Retinue Solutions at #########
- Please apply with your CV and Supporting Statement. Please use the Job description and Person Specification to aid your Supporting Statement.
- Closing date: 09 July 2019
Retinue Solutions is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Retinue Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 22 days ago