Key Stage 1 Teacher
Ealing, Greater London, England
£140 - 165 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic Year 2 Teacher to join a large and progressive school in Ealing. The school has a dedicated Senior Leadership Team who support and train their teachers; and can offer career progression for the right candidate. The Year 2 Teacher role is to run until the end of the academic year with the potential to become a permanent role in the summer. The school have well behaved children, as well as large outdoor space and located close to public transport and has been recently graded 'Good' by OFSTED. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with Outstanding and supportive Teachers, in a caring and driven school.
About the Role
- Year 2 Teacher
- Full time
- Temp to Perm contract
- £140 - £165
About the School
- Easily accessible schools close to tube and overland stations.
- Modern and well-resourced school
- Large outdoor space
- 'Good' OFSTED rating
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK
- NQT's and OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our team on#########
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 4 days ago