Home Working Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
If you are looking to work from home, we are currently recruiting for one of the largest conveyancing law firms in the UK that is expanding nationally, for its branch in Devon.
- The firm specialises in a volume conveyancing approach and has perfected this process over its long history.
- With regionally based offices, this particular branch in Devon is now looking to appoint experienced residential conveyancers who would like to work within a high performing, fast-paced role based at home.
- As an experienced conveyancing solicitor, you will be responsible for managing your own caseload of conveyancing transactions, predominately focusing on client service/care and handling queries throughout the process, keeping regular contact with clients including estate agents, customers and other solicitors.
- There is no need for business development in this role as the work is there for you!
In order to benefit from this rare home working residential conveyancing solicitor opportunity, you will be an experienced conveyancer, legal executive or fee earner with at least 3-4 years’ experience already and well accustomed to managing a caseload of 80+ residential property files from start to finish, with very minimal support.
- In addition to the home working environment, you will also benefit from an annual bonus, based on completion targets, compliance and customer service satisfaction. You will be set up at home with a PC (and desk/chair supplied if needed!) so you must reside in the UK.
Competitive salary up to £35k and obviously no commuting or parking costs!
- Please apply today for this home working residential conveyancing solicitor role if you're bored of your everyday office job and wish to bring your job into the comfort of your own home. For more information call Paul Norman.#########
Posted 26 days ago