International Move Co-ordinator - Temp Contract
£27k - 30k per year
International Move Coordinator - 3 Month Contract - VR/20271
The Company & Role:
Our client is a specialist in Corporate International Moves and is looking for an experienced International Move Coordinator to join their growing team which is based in Hertfordshire.
The International Move Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Management of moves door to door.
- Give professional guidance to customers in respects to all (Outbound/Inbound, Sea, Air and Road) customs documentation, transit schedules and requirements.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, shipping lines, airfreight agents, road crews and overseas partners to ensure all aspects of move from packing, transport, delivery and transit schedules are to clients requirements and performed smoothly.
- Escalating any issues as soon as they arise.
- Production of all letters, correspondence and instructions to client and all supplier parties and collection of all relevant documents for importation of effects.
- Booking survey appointments.
- Instructing agreed charges with appropriate supplier partner.
- Updating of supplementary costs to the database and ensuring the billing of additional services.
- Ensuring swift dispatch of all shipments after packing.
Experience & Skills Required of the International Move Coordinator:
- At least 1 years plus experience within International, corporate removals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be very client driven.
In return, the International Move Coordinator will receive a salary between £27k and £30k depending on experience.
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at ######### quoting reference VR/20271
Posted 19 days ago