REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE - Central Wales
Permanent (Full time)
Regional Sales Executive - Brakes Group - Country Choice
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Executives to join this ever growing team.
Covering Central Wales and surrounding areas, this is a great patch to look after.**The successful candidate should live in**Powys or Shrewsbury areas.
Regional Sales Executives - Up to £26000, Excellent Commission opportunity, company car or cash allowance, discounted products and services, brilliant reward and recognition scheme, excellent career development and much more!
From nachos in Northampton to a hotpot in a hospital, from canapés in Canterbury to whole lobster at a Michelin starred restaurant, we deliver over 1.5 million items to our customers each and every day. Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes Group. We’re growing and we’re always on the lookout for people who share our big appetite for success
Role Purpose Statement
Country Choice is the UK's leading supplier of in-store bakery and retail foodservice products. You will maintain and grow profitable sales within a given geographic and product portfolio area. Looking after the area, you will be responsible for managing all of the accounts within the area for Country choice, with the prospect to bring on some new business along the way. Your people skills will be fantastic, and you will help to develop grow and nurture the accounts, ensuring that our customers are continually happy with the service we are providing.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To achieve and increase Sales turnover and Gross profit
- To devise and deliver area business plan to maximise growth
- To devise and deliver a telesales partnership plan, to maximise business growth
- To gain and develop new accounts
- To proactively manage customer retention
- Accurate completion of area sales administration
- Maintenance of effective call cycle, via Call Smart
- To maintain competitor awareness
- To contribute to Regional Plan
- To maintain and develop knowledge of product offering
- Maximise selling opportunities by analysis of customer need
- Sales and Gross Profit
- Customer Retention
- Core lines sales via Category Management
- Non food
- Range Extension % NPD sales
- New business
- Accurate & up-to-date
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of profitable sales delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of the market place
- Relevant experience of B2B sales
- The capacity to interpret, understand and act upon financial data to achieve customer
- Full UK driving licence
- Computer literate
Here at Country Choice, we have a simple mission – to help businesses who serve food to thrive. And as we have been serving chefs across the food industry for nearly 60 years, with a business built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust, it’s no surprise that we know what we’re doing.
And with a culture where everyone works together as one team to be the best we can be, with a real focus on our brilliant people, there is no doubt that we have the right ingredients to make your career a successful one. If you’re looking for development we can help you achieve your aspirations. We have clear career paths and learning programmes which will support you at every step of the way. We also have a whole range of Apprenticeships and a Graduate Programme so there really is something for you at every level of your career whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. And being part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities really are endless.
If this isn’t enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives including
- Discounts on products and services
- Clear career pathways and development
- Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
- Pension plan
- Additional holiday purchase
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Posted 10 days ago