Security / SIEM Engineer - Edinburgh | Zoek UK
Security / SIEM Engineer - Edinburgh / home - to £55k
£30000 - £55000 per annum + excellent bens package
Security Engineer - SIEM Administrator / Multi - Platform / Linux / Windows - ELK etc - Edinburgh and Homebased to £55k
A really exciting a varied role for a skilled and passionate cloud / security engineer that enjoys the technical challenges of upkeeping and developing a really progressive and high-availability platform for multiple security services and applications.
I'm an experienced security recruiter keen to make contact with someone to fill this unique role. Perhaps you're the kind of techie that's keen to always be better than you were yesterday? Maybe you'll take away a lesson learned, and keep trying new ways to do old things?
This is a highly dynamic environment with ever changing needs, where a continuous integration approach is key. Perhaps you're an adept system admin, with a security mind-set keen to specialise in the next phase of your career?
We're keen to talk to people with the following groups of skills
- Experience with Elasticsearch - deployment, tuning, and dealing with it breaking
- Similar modern nosql style clustered solutions would potentially suffice
- Experience with Logstash - configuring, log parsing, log enrichment
- Experience doing any of this for a SIEM that doesn't handhold
- Delivering cost savings via tuning sizes of cloud resources
- Automation of cloud deployments
- Containerisation of infrastructure
- Creation of virtual machine images for deployment across multiple platforms
- Implementation of Hashicorp Vault or another secrets management system
- Integrating use of SaaS/PaaS type services into an infrastructure service
- Experience with Ansible or another configuration orchestration system
- Experience doing development work, especially python/golang, or anything other than the scripting that defines being a sysadmin
SIEM / Security / IDS / IPS / Intrusion / WAF / Scripting / NoSQL / Containerisation / Infrastructure / CLOUD / Python
I am happy to have LinkedIN invites from UK eligible Security professionals, looking for work in the UK.
Training is extremely strong and the working environment is a very interesting one. Please apply with a suitable CV and if you want to add me on LinkedIn, I'm TARIQ DIRANIA. Thanks and happy job hunting! :-)
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them.Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - ######_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Posted 19 days ago