Graduate General Support Executive
£22000 - £35000 per annum
Role: Graduate General Support Executive
Salary: £22k (£35k OTE)
Salary: Dependent on region/bespoke need. Benefits can be adjusted on a role by role basis
Communications, research and project management are all functions synonymous with the client we’re representing. They’re looking for a graduate to join their dynamic office as first line customer support in order to aid in their rapid growth!
With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships. The successful candidate will be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
A fantastic package awaits the successful candidate! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.
Act as a day to day touch-point for customers that make up an ever growing client base
Verse yourself in the services that our client offers in order to best meet customer needs
Ensure that projects are being executed in an efficient and timely manner
Engage with clients with a professionalism that reflects the company’s brand
Take ownership of client relationships in a growing business to aid your career progression
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Uncapped OTE of £35k
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Overseas trip incentives for the top performing 10% of the team to places such as Barcelona, Rome, Prague and other European destinations
- Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Full training and support
- Excellent scope for progression
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
- (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Posted 36 days ago