Customer Service Advisor
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £18000.00 per annum + OTE £24,000
Job role: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Stockport
Job Salary: £18,000. OTE £24,000
No experience required, just the right attitude and desire and excellent customer service skills!
Due to expansion a Luxury Brand business in Stockport are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their Customer Service team! As a Customer Service Advisor you will be expected to be a world class brand ambassador and handle all web lead inbound enquiries.
The benefits youll receive as a Customer Service Executive include:
- Private Health Care
- Amazing offices in the heart of Stockport
- 50% discount on David Lloyd/Nuffield Health/Virgin Active
- 75% discount at Champneys
- Amazon Prime
- Superb career opportunities through personal development and regular reviews
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Award winning training scheme
- Voted in the Times Top 100 Companies to work for 6 years
- Excellent benefits including rewards scheme, car scheme, holiday entitlement scheme
- Free Apple iWatch when joining the discounted gym!
- Buy and sell holiday scheme Up to 39 days holiday per year!
- Massive discounts at British Airways and Nike
- Annual holiday for top performers think Vegas & The Maldives!.
Person Specification & Experience Required:
- The main thing needed for this role is desire and drive!
- Experience of working towards targets
- Very service motivated and a self starter
- Keen to work as part of team but also to aim for individual targets
Comfortable managing inbound and making outbound calls to customers
The Job Role:
- Calling customers who have made an online enquiry that week and confirming all their personal details are correct before passing them over the the advice team
- Creating call backs for colleagues and ensuring these call backs are followed up
Delivering 100% quality service on every call
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a new challenge and a business where you can develop a career in customer service
Ongoing training will be provided and monthly reviews will be scheduled to ensure you are developing within the role in order to progress to the next step through promotion. (Basic salary increased and earning potential increased)
Sound like your ideal job?
Apply here for immediate consideration!
Key words: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Outbound, Stockport, Stockport Customer Service
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 29 days ago