18000.00-22000.00 Annual Salary
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Project Administrator to join a security company based in West London on a temp to perm basis.
Key accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Management Team with the organisation of all new, existing and future projects.
- Complete all Health & Safety documentation required for each project including the Risk Assessment and Method Statement.
- Liaise with the Customer Service Team to schedule necessary Engineers for projects.
- Organise Team Member Diaries including scheduling pre-start meetings/ site meetings
- Liaise with the Store Controller regarding expected parts making sure agreed deadlines are met
- Contact customers to update with progress of project/ any issues/ respond to any customer queries
- To attend team meetings/briefings as required, ensuring all data/information in respect of ongoing Projects is up to date and available for discussion.
- Once job is completed all documentation to be prepared and provided to customer accordingly including Handover Packs and O & M Packs.
- To assist the Managing Director & Management Team with any adhoc administration as and when required.
Skills and Experiences:
Strong communication skills, (written and verbal)
Fluent English spoken and written is a must.
Proven experience in a project technical environment
Knowledge of security systems would be beneficial.
Good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations desirable
Good time management
Being able to work under heavy pressure and to deadlines
Computer Literacy is essential, particularly with M/S Word and Excel. Full training will be provided on our bespoke Office system
Being able to take task ownership
A Self Starter
Be able to use own initiative
Must be a good team worker.
Posted 15 days ago